Subject: Updated invitation: painting class @ Thu Feb 12, 2026 7pm - 9pm (PST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2026 15:15:45 +0000

This event has been updated
Changed: time

painting class
Thursday Feb 12, 2026 ⋅ 7pm – 9pm
Pacific Time - Los Angeles

Organizer
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

~~//~~
Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to calendar  
notifications. To stop receiving these emails, go to  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/settings, select this calendar, and  
change "Other notifications".

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer, be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status, or modify your RSVP.

Learn more https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding