Subject: New event: Dentist appt @ Tue Sep 23, 2025 3pm - 4pm (PDT) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2025 19:11:09 +0000

Dentist appt
Tuesday Sep 23, 2025 ⋅ 3pm – 4pm
Pacific Time - Los Angeles

Organizer
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

~~//~~
Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email because you are subscribed to calendar  
notifications. To stop receiving these emails, go to  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/settings, select this calendar, and  
change "Other notifications".

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer, be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status, or modify your RSVP.

Learn more https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding